Latest version can be found in the cppcheck git repository.
To get the source code using git:
git clone git://github.com/danmar/cppcheck.git
To get the source code using subversion:
svn checkout https://github.com/danmar/cppcheck/trunk
You can also download the latest sources in a zip or tgz archive from the github website.
Latest Forum Posts
- cppcheck 1.71 false union member not used by Alexander Mai on 2016-02-04
- cppcheck 1.71 false union member not used by Wilson Snyder on 2016-02-04
- Incremental check by Daniel Marjamäki on 2016-02-03
- Incremental check by Mr. X on 2016-02-02
- Incremental check by Nir Bar on 2016-02-02
- Bounty on fixing tickets by Daniel Marjamäki on 2016-01-31
- Announcing availability of a Cppcheck for CLion IDE by John Hagen on 2016-01-28
- New functionality for checker "Inefficient usage of string::find"? by Daniel Marjamäki on 2016-01-23
- how to check configurations in GUI if such msg occurs "Use -D if you want to check it" by Daniel Marjamäki on 2016-01-16
- Does -i option work for 1.72 release? by Daniel Marjamäki on 2016-01-16
- DACA2 - Scanning Debian with Cppcheck. Version: 1.63 / 1.64 / 1.65 / 1.67 / 1.68 / 1.70 / 1.71 / head
- DACA2-ADDONS - Scanning Debian with Cppcheck addons: head
- triage: linux-3.11 report / results.