Latest version can be found in the cppcheck git repository.
To get the source code using git:
git clone git://github.com/danmar/cppcheck.git
To get the source code using subversion:
svn checkout https://github.com/danmar/cppcheck/trunk
You can also download the latest sources in a zip or tgz archive from the github website.
Latest Forum Posts
- Member not initialized false positive by Alexey Biryukov on 2017-02-17
- Only check specific Configurations in vcxproj by Daniel Marjamäki on 2017-02-15
- Only check specific Configurations in vcxproj by Simon Fraser on 2017-02-14
- cppcheck build issue by Daniel Marjamäki on 2017-02-08
- cppcheck build issue by RupeshKumar on 2017-02-06
- CWE Checker by Mr. X on 2017-02-03
- CWE Checker by Raphael de Carvalho Muniz on 2017-02-03
- CWE Checker by Alexander Mai on 2017-02-02
- CWE Checker by Raphael de Carvalho Muniz on 2017-02-02
- purgedConfiguration by Absinthe Sautereau on 2017-02-01
- DACA2 - Scanning Debian with Cppcheck. Version: 1.63 / 1.64 / 1.65 / 1.67 / 1.68 / 1.70 / 1.71 / head
- DACA2-ADDONS - Scanning Debian with Cppcheck addons: head
- triage: linux-3.11 report / results.